Sunday, September 23, 2007

what do you mean no vacation pay

so as time creeps on by i obessively watch youtube as i sit on this damn stool awaiting the hour in which iam released from my work place....so i guess once again i will ramble endlessly...i can always talk about the parade stupidity and humor that i come across on a daily basis. so first off i come to work today to be acosted by a guest asking me if i had seen his wife cus he had lost her somewhere in the city streets and promptly after that these two guys and iam guessing one of the kids who iam guessin wasnt more than 4 started harassing me about prices so me being nice tried to get them the best possible price i could so while iam trin to get them a discount i notice that the one guy is beating this seemingly innocent kid like he was Rocky, so at that point i just asked them to leave with fear in my heart,cus there was nothing really stopping him from hitting me. the rest of the evening is going smoothly expect for the lady from budapest whose luggage got lost in brussells and she keeps calling to find out if it got here yet iam starting to really dislike her...so as i read i notice that it is a sad state of affair surrounding me and my fellow bloggermates. we aint got no money i cant even buy a crackhead soup at this point and iam starting to think that this BTICH NY and rearing her ugly head at us and saying FUCK YOU.but you know what were gonna thug this shit out and and work it out AB FAB style just wait and see all we need are out flutes to wave from side to side with some possible pill mixers.
And i would like to know when these I HEART NY shirts came into style. It seems like i cant go anywhere without seeing one of these damn shirts, i mean its getting a little crazy iam seeing them in different colors, some even with rhinestones. IAM STARTING TO LOSE FAITH.....
So iam thinking that when i get paid iam gonna buy some food and what not and then i might go to the movies, iam really intrested in seeing the movie ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. The preview had caught my intrest and iam huge fan of The Beatles so iam really intrested to see how this is all gonna work for this movie.It seems like its going to be a postive movie goin experince.
Oh to explain my title iam slowly finding out that my new job isnt as cool as i though it would be.....Apparently i get NO vaction pay, NO overtime, NO personal days, nothing.... so iam thinkging if its even worth it to stay past the 3 mionth mark......iam thinking of staying and learning all i can build up some kind of rap for myself with guest and other people in the hotel industry and make my knowledge to a better chain of hotels that will give the simple pleasure of a sick day. well thats all folks

No comments: